- To introduce the foundation of basic mathematics and theoretical concepts of mathematics.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILO):
After successful completion of the course student should be able to;
- describe mathematical concepts,
- apply mathematical concepts to the real world problems,
- select the appropriate mathematical concepts to solve the given set of problems.
- Lecturer: Dinesha jayawardana
General microbiology includes the classification of microorganisms, types of microorganisms, introduction to bacteria, fungi, viruses
- Lecturer: Dr. Deshani Mudannayake